How, if you can, would one request or volunteer to join staff?

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Hey Dacon and staff,

I have been on Minevest for pushing a year now. I am a regular on parkour with multiple trails and designs, in skywars I have 525+ points, and in creative I have 3 plots. I am incredibly loyal to this server, as it was my second, but best Minecraft server, and still continues to be after just short of a year. So I was wondering if in return for this server's helpfulness and well-being towards me from the start, I could do something to help around. I consider myself a veteran to this server now that I know the this and thats of this server. So anyway, crew member or not, I would LOVE to help this server out, just like it did towards me.
Thanks so much guys! -52S

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hey Dacon and staff,

I have been on Minevest for pushing a year now. I am a regular on parkour with multiple trails and designs, in skywars I have 525+ points, and in creative I have 3 plots. I am incredibly loyal to this server, as it was my second, but best Minecraft server, and still continues to be after just short of a year. So I was wondering if in return for this server's helpfulness and well-being towards me from the start, I could do something to help around. I consider myself a veteran to this server now that I know the this and thats of this server. So anyway, crew member or not, I would LOVE to help this server out, just like it did towards me.
Thanks so much guys! -52S
First off, This isnt a staff app. Second off, There's a staff app section.

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Oh... Where is it?

Nick_

Retired Staff | Neanderthal
Donator+
Ratings
299 4