I accidently dropped my pick before the mine reset...

So I have a habit of accidentally clicking q at random times, and this time I did it the mine reset. I spent a lot of time and mana into it and now it's just gone, I spent some time looking around the mine and near the ladders, I even tried to mine at the bottom of the mine to find it since that's where I dropped it but I had no luck. Is there any way of contacting a moderator if I can get it back? I understand If I can't get it back though, it is my fault.

Here is a screenshot of the pickaxe:
1586906537373.png

XpertAmar

ELITE
Mur9a
Mur9a
ELITE
Ratings
24 4
So I have a habit of accidentally clicking q at random times, and this time I did it the mine reset. I spent a lot of time and mana into it and now it's just gone, I spent some time looking around the mine and near the ladders, I even tried to mine at the bottom of the mine to find it since that's where I dropped it but I had no luck. Is there any way of contacting a moderator if I can get it back? I understand If I can't get it back though, it is my fault.

Here is a screenshot of the pickaxe:
View attachment 25830
Best thing u can do at this point is to make a ticket @ https://manacube.com/support/

i can't promise u that you're gonna get it back but you have an ss of the pickaxe so you're on a good path
Good Luck