I am done with this

Hello everybody, I'm Copey and when I was playing parkour, I was Adept rank and had 1005 gems but I clicked to rank-up to Adept instead of Skilled, as I since Skilled players were speaking in orange chat, I got confused and clicked the orange wool which made me stay Adept rank and loose 800 gems, leaving 205 gems. I worked really hard to do this and now my time has gone into nothing, so please staff, look into your hearts to give me my 800 gems back or take away 200 gems and give me Skilled rank. Don't say something like 'You have to start again as that's how the rules work' because I worked hard for this and if you can't give me what I had back, tell me why I shouldn't leave.
Thanks if you actually read all this and understand my situation. As you can see in the photo, I was Adept and before I ranked up to Adept again. - http://imgur.com/TQLW0mD

Last edited:

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
I'm sorry that this happened to you I have done this myself and it is very annoying. If you don't get your gems back I suggest finding a parkour you enjoy and finish quickly and just farm it. This was a great and easy way which helped me rank up to insane. I would suggest to try and farm hard parkours as it is time better spent but medium parkours are what I farmed up too beast rank so don't worry if you are not ready to farm hard!
Good luck and see you around on parkour!
~ also voting helps get gems too <3

I'm sorry that this happened to you I have done this myself and it is very annoying. If you don't get your gems back I suggest finding a parkour you enjoy and finish quickly and just farm it. This was a great and easy way which helped me rank up to insane. I would suggest to try and farm hard parkours as it is time better spent but medium parkours are what I farmed up too beast rank so don't worry if you are not ready to farm hard!
Good luck and see you around on parkour!
~ also voting helps get gems too <3
yeah, voting everyday can get you tons of gems.

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
I'm sorry but we cannot give you your gems back, I know it sucks and I've also done it before but we don't give gems back for it, sorry if this makes you leave Minevast because you worked hard but I'm sure you would earn the gems back quickly with voting like Sunset said and just picking a good parkour to farm.