I just need to say this rn....

AquaticAqua

MVP
AquaticAqua
AquaticAqua
MVP
Ratings
Ok. So you all know that A LOT of people on skywars say that people are hacking? Well those certain people need to report those players instead of making a huge drama out of it in chat. I mean seriously. I know everyone likes to win and everything but if the player isn't even hacking, then you need to just keep it too yourself. I'm sorry but I really needed to just put that out to the world.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Players who make drama about a hacker in chat are actually making it easier for the hacker to continue hacking. These players are the ones who when a staff comes are generally saying "oh Sunset glad you are here ban (name) because they have hacks".

This is never a good idea and it gives the hacker a chance to turn of their hacks Infront of us and then live another day hacking.

Therefore, hackusating in chat is something which will get you a verbal warning if noticed by staff.

If you are ever playing and see a player constantly hackusating you may /report them.

AquaticAqua

MVP
AquaticAqua
AquaticAqua
MVP
Ratings
Players who make drama about a hacker in chat are actually making it easier for the hacker to continue hacking. These players are the ones who when a staff comes are generally saying "oh Sunset glad you are here ban (name) because they have hacks".

This is never a good idea and it gives the hacker a chance to turn of their hacks Infront of us and then live another day hacking.

Therefore, hackusating in chat is something which will get you a verbal warning if noticed by staff.

If you are ever playing and see a player constantly hackusating you may /report them.
I fully agree with you but it is still annoying when players accuse others that they are hacking and they aren't.