I likz modz in mincraf

Flame3clipse

Ratings
4 2
make a mudpack and put it on atlauncher maybe and add another server to manacube called modded survival maybe??? also do 1.12.2 forge please add in mrcrayfish's furniture mod and device mod

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I find it unlikely that Manacube will branch out to modded Minecraft any time soon. However, there are other modded servers out there and in fact you can easily host a modded server yourself, using Aternos hosting! You just have to install the correct pack on Aternos and then download it yourself. You can set an IP for free and as long as you (and your friends) have the exact same mods as Aternos, you'll be able to connect.

Flame3clipse

Ratings
4 2
I find it unlikely that Manacube will branch out to modded Minecraft any time soon. However, there are other modded servers out there and in fact you can easily host a modded server yourself, using Aternos hosting! You just have to install the correct pack on Aternos and then download it yourself. You can set an IP for free and as long as you (and your friends) have the exact same mods as Aternos, you'll be able to connect.
ty also i have an aternos server