Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
First of all, love the texture pack you were using :3

You don't seem to have a theme, other than sea lanterns. Your build consists of a box. The jumps are pretty repetitive.

It looks good in that texture pack, but perhaps next time think about what it would be like in a non-texture pack person's shoes.

Good luck with your map, but it's a slim chance it will get through.

Acid

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hello demon22gamer,

I am sorry to inform you this map is being rejected. There isn't really a theme to go off of, but there are maps that look similar to it such as CarpetRun. There also isn't a build at all for this map. In the future, check the Parkour List and build a map based on an original theme. It is also best to have a main structure that the parkour is placed on, around, or on inside of.

The parkour isn't varied or mixed at all, as the map is entirely ice jumps. Try to use many different kinds of blocks all throughout your map to make a unique and interesting course. The map is also very short, even for an easy map. I would recommend looking at our Mapmaking Wiki guides and looking at recently accepted maps at /warp beta on the server, or the Accepted Maps subforum.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums. in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.