i need redstone help.

Frost

ELITE
Frost5K
Frost5K
ELITE
Ratings
22 3
hi, can anyone give me suggestions or tell me how to build an automated brewing stand maker? i created this desgin but with the redtsone plugin athat manacube has, if i make the redstone activation longer, only one water bottle will move further and further. what i want it all 3 bottlew to move in enough time to get to the other brewing stand to start onm that ingredient, but im not sure how to do this so if anyone knows how to build one on mana or knows what to do then please lmk thanks
1623777504044.png

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
hi, can anyone give me suggestions or tell me how to build an automated brewing stand maker? i created this desgin but with the redtsone plugin athat manacube has, if i make the redstone activation longer, only one water bottle will move further and further. what i want it all 3 bottlew to move in enough time to get to the other brewing stand to start onm that ingredient, but im not sure how to do this so if anyone knows how to build one on mana or knows what to do then please lmk thanks View attachment 48849
Watch a tutorial of a smaller build.

Frost

ELITE
Frost5K
Frost5K
ELITE
Ratings
22 3
i’ve made one that works. you can’t copy someone else’s one as manacube has anti lag and red stone plugins