I was banned

Ratings
I was wondering what happens to my claims and stuff when I get banned? I am the leader of a party, do the claims still count? Or can I start over when I am unbanned?

I would also like to add, that I was banned for theft, when people don't lock their chests, everybody who checks the chest will take something they like, so you can ban your whole server on that part.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hi Pixeled,
Your claims are kept where they are. If you’re offline for 30 days you will be kicked from the party, and the leadership will be given to the next highest ranking player in your party. If you’re in a solo party, you’ll get kicked and the party automatically disbanded.
If you’re offline for less than that, everything will be kept the same.

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,330 82
Hello! I'd just like to speak about something you mentioned above in your thread.
I would also like to add, that I was banned for theft, when people don't lock their chests, everybody who checks the chest will take something they like, so you can ban your whole server on that part.
Not everyone has a desire to steal items from another player. Players in parties shouldn't really have to lock their chests unless they absolutely want to, because 1) theft is, and always has been considered a bannable offence, and 2) players typically should join a party with someone they're friends with and/or trust.

If this is something you feel you'll struggle with after your punishment is up or in the future at any time, then I'd strongly urge you to have a check over the rules, found here: https://forums.manacube.com/threads/manacube-network-official-rules.6943/