Ratings
155 9
Your Minecraft Username
iAmBungee

Discord username

iAmBungee

What is the main realm you play on
Survival

When did you start playing on ManaCube and what does your activity look like?
I believe I joined in like 2019? 2020? I can't remember for sure, its been a long time. I joined at the start of the season when the Cape Feather and Pokemon Crate came out lol.

Why do you want to join the QA team?
Manacube has always been something I cared about. I always want Mana, (especially Survival) to move forward in a way that brings out the best for the players as a whole. I'm always open to giving feedback on areas where I see improvements can be made and suggest things that I believe are balanced but rewarding to players.

Even though I'm not currently QA, I've always considered myself invested with the current state of the server (identifying bugs and reporting them to the appropriate parties, especially gamebreaking bugs...have found quite a few of those in my days :p).

Do you have any experience with game testing/quality assurance?
Not really. But I think some of the staff members and current QA members can attest that I'm great at finding things that are broken pretty quickly lol.

What qualities or skills do you have that would contribute positively to the QA team?
Positive Attitude - I've made jokes before (i.e: #manathings when things are wonky) but overall I try to look at the good, not the bad, when manacube releases something. And if there is something I consider "bad" I do try and give feedback that I think will improve whatever aspect it is that I'm "complaining about" - rather than just "wow this sucks" and not offer anything in return.

Pushing features to their limits to see if there's any flaws - Pretty much every season during betas, or even on release, I've tried to "break" the server (not in a malicious way, just as a way to report it ASAP) and have had great successes. I've found major money dupes, or sometimes even ways to lag out the server (this season) and get it reported ASAP rather than abuse it so people who are malicious don't have a chance to abuse it.

Thanks for listening to my Ted Talk.

Would you be interested in writing Wiki articles? Yes

Account activity
My account has 100+ hours played and is older than 1 month

Account agreement
I own a Microsoft minecraft account that is not shared with anyone

Security agreement I have a 2FA protected Discord & Google account

Last edited:

TantorDoe

ELITE
TantorDoe
TantorDoe
ELITE
Ratings
Bungee has a fantastic track record of finding and testing major issues for staff, working with staff to fix said issues, and improving the server experience overall. Could not give a player a higher rating than Bungee for quality-of-life improvements on Manacube, and the QA team could definitely use them <3

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
714 117
+1 legit guy