Rejected Ice Parkour (pls review)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ign: iNxtro
map level: hard/medium
name: Icy pk
whoever reviews and testes it ill put on a wall of testers
i would really like for you to spend time looking at this map, it would make my day :)
-iNxtro (ik it says supreme_cake on the sign. that was an old name of mine) id of plot: 83;102) (dont know the num tho) /plot v iNxtro
1627683859548.png

Last edited:

BlueMorphoz

Ratings
Looks very good. But try word your title post title like this:
<map name> - <map difficulty> (pls review)*

*if you want to add that
I'm only doing this to make sure you have the best chance of your map getting excepted! <3

Last edited:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello iNxtro,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have several maps related to ice (IcyPeak, IceMountain, Icey). Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done by going here.
There is no main build, which is a crucial issue. Every map needs to have a main build; something that your parkour can build off of.
The parkour is very repetitive throughout, so please make sure you use other types of jumps throughout your entire map! This may include; water, lava, flower pots, trapdoors, vines, iron bars, and many other different types of jumps depending on your theme/build. The length of the map is short for either the medium or hard difficulty, and the parkour is also on the easier side.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.