NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,278 353
Ok so i have a few ideas for a few realms which i wanna put here so ill do it 1 at a time

CREATIVE
add customizable blocks so this idea is a bit like the artmap perk blended with the chisel and bits mod where u can customize each pixel of a block woth different colors or remove singular pixels this could be a perk that costs like 20 cubits or something like that

ISLANDS
I made my own post for islands so i wont be putting anything here

SKYBLOCK
Tho i have plaed not even like an hour of skyblock i thought why not make the /tasks same as earth and survival where as soon as u complete 1 u get the next 1

SURVIVAL
Survival is pretty good how it is but prestige after like prestige 3 is rlly annoying so why not add a new mcmmo like swimming or running or something where it works as the more u swim or run then the more exp u get to level up your mcmmo for the skill and it can give u boosts the more u do it so like say i got to the max level on running then i would be able to go 2x faster then a normal player without any boosts or nothing

OLYMPUS
Again havent played much Olympus but why not add prestige to it

Ratings
428 8
Ok so i have a few ideas for a few realms which i wanna put here so ill do it 1 at a time

SURVIVAL
Survival is pretty good how it is but prestige after like prestige 3 is rlly annoying so why not add a new mcmmo like swimming or running or something where it works as the more u swim or run then the more exp u get to level up your mcmmo for the skill and it can give u boosts the more u do it so like say i got to the max level on running then i would be able to go 2x faster then a normal player without any boosts or nothing
Maybe they should handicap the skills required for prestige at prestige #3 to 1,500 instead of 2,000, it'll be easier for people to prestige that way since 2 McMMo skills don't even work, so there's no point of making the requirements so high. Also, I would like to add that we could have a skill (McMMo) for killing mobs/entities aswell, since it could be more of a skill to visibly see player stats, dedication and patience. And a skill for talking and being active in chat would be appreciated since most of the time, players just grind and ignore/mute chat altogether.

Like the idea of running and swimming skills, but those might be afkable, semi-afkable or skills like the acrobatic skill, no brain functions are required. I mean, it's a good idea, but some improvements to this original concept might need to be made to improve the quality of the skills, and how to grind it out.

+1 from me

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,278 353
Ooo i got another for survival add the resource world like earth has and then itll be easier to get certain mcmmo including herbalism and excavation as u could just go there and break a bunch of shit wuthout destroying the main worlds terrain