Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hello M3ll000,
I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme is original I would say, even though there are already many maps based on snow and ice, there are technically no igloo maps. The build is also accurate to what a typical igloo looks like, although I would've loved to see some sort of detailing on the sides of the igloo, perhaps something that would resemble "snow bricks" or something like that.

The parkour is the main issue with this map. The majority of the parkour is floating, which makes the interior look a bit messy. Because of the strange path of this map, the parkour has some skips. I would also say the parkour is varied somewhat, but not very much, since you only used snow, walls, ladders, fences, and ice. Try to use many different kinds of blocks in your parkour to make a unique and interesting course! The parkour is also not mixed very well at all. Try to create your map in such a way where there aren't sections identifiable by jump (the ice section, for example). The end pad is also in a pretty weird spot.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any further questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on discord. Hope to see more submissions from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.