I'm back ^-^

Hiya! My name is Jameson but you all can call me Aurora!

I used to play KitPvP on here actively, I took a long break but I'm back.

If anyone can let me know what's changed or update me on any news there is feel free to! ^-^

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Hey Aurora!

Welcome back to Manacube! I'm Warlord, I'm a Mod+ on Olympus and a Mod on Skyblock. That's also where you will find me the most. A fair amount of things have changed. I don't know how long you've been gone but I would say that Skyblock Revamp was the most recent and big change. Since you're a kit player, I would also say that kit got a new season, not sure if you knew already. I hope you can enjoy Manacube again!!

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey Aurora, great to see that you're coming back to ManaCube, always great to see returning players making their way back to ManaCube, I hope everything is going well and you're having a great time on the network. I'm a Survival Moderator so that's the server that you'll see me most on, I'd love to see you stop by some time :D

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello!!!!

Glad to see that you’re back, even if this is our introduction. Yea quite a lot has changed to be honest! War explained some of it soooo I don’t know how much detail I’d get into. If you have any questions though, feel free to contact me on discord! Welcome back! Oh by the way I’m Parkour Mod+ so you’ll probably find me hanging around on there :)

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
Hey there :)

First of all, welcome back to Manacube! Don't think you know me yet so: I'm Lavendel, I'm Mod on Creative and the newest helper of KitPvP (2 weeks), so you will see me the most on those two servers :) Maybe we get to chat sometimes (on KitPvP) and I hope you are going to enjoy Manacube again :D

P.S.: Feel free to message me on discord if you have any questions on changes or even if you just want to chat <3

~Lavendel