Important

Ratings
So.......I was playing 1.16.4 creative and see there is a debug stick!!!!! And i see its very useful.
So then i logged on Manacube and i cant even get it!! you can do very useful things with it like piston with no brown thingy or half door.
And i wonder how people do it so who can help

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
You can turn pistons into just piston heads or piston bodies by utilizing worldedit (//wand for the wand). You power the piston and remove either the head or body depending on what you want. You can also do this with the door, creating a half door.
To use the wand to remove blocks, type //wand to get the wand into your inventory, and left-click and right-click the block(s) you want to edit. From there you can use //set 0 to replace the block selected with air.
Just be warned, any block updates next to the blocks you've "glitched" will make the piston head/body and half door disappear, so be careful!

I hope this helped <3

Ratings
You can turn pistons into just piston heads or piston bodies by utilizing worldedit (//wand for the wand). You power the piston and remove either the head or body depending on what you want. You can also do this with the door, creating a half door.
To use the wand to remove blocks, type //wand to get the wand into your inventory, and left-click and right-click the block(s) you want to edit. From there you can use //set 0 to replace the block selected with air.
Just be warned, any block updates next to the blocks you've "glitched" will make the piston head/body and half door disappear, so be careful!

I hope this helped <3
thanksssss