Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
Username: JakeNoot
Photos of your Parkour:

The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: Plot number 41;-15, Created by JakeNoot
Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane): Easy
Number of jumps (Optional): About 35-40

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
977 851
-1 the theme is not rlly good because there are so many Sea themes and the build doesnt look attracktive

JakeNoot

Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
-1 the theme is not rlly good because there are so many Sea themes and the build doesnt look attracktive
Hi, is there anything I could fix for the building portion and make it look more “attracktive”? And I understand there’s a lot of sea themed maps, however I personally don’t think there’s too much, nor that this one is alike the others.

Last edited:

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello JakeNoot,

I am sorry to inform you that this course is being rejected. The theme isn't very original, as there are already many "Sea" related courses within Parkour. Also, the overall build is a bit empty. The parkour on this course is repetitive and isn't very fun or interesting to do. This course is too hard for an easy, but too short for a medium. Overall, the theme isn't very original, the build is a bit empty, the parkour isn't very fun or interesting to do, and the course is too hard for an easy but too short for a medium. However, what you did build definitely looks nice, such as the clownfish (fish are the best)! :D

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :)
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.