NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
Hello so currently its sorta hard on earth to find mana mobs tho i havent tested it i saw a player a few mins b4 making this posts saying they couldnt find sny anyw8at all
And tbh yeah its rlly hard so im begging pls increase the spawn rates of mana mobs on earth

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
372 19
Spawn rate isn't the problem it's spawn zone. So like when you find an area they spawn like 50 will be there but when looking for them you may have to fly a good distance to find them. Needs to be a code or something to make them spawn further from each other. Also I have never seen the nether mobs and I have tried multiple times. Set up and afk over night to see if I could get some to spawn and I couldn't.

Tip: sometimes going to the area your looking for and waiting in a tree can get them to spawn

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
Spawn rate isn't the problem it's spawn zone. So like when you find an area they spawn like 50 will be there but when looking for them you may have to fly a good distance to find them. Needs to be a code or something to make them spawn further from each other. Also I have never seen the nether mobs and I have tried multiple times. Set up and afk over night to see if I could get some to spawn and I couldn't.

Tip: sometimes going to the area your looking for and waiting in a tree can get them to spawn
I’ve seen many nether ones in the nether at fortresses