Rejected Infected_End Parkour Map By EMC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infected_End Parkour map looks like this: View attachment 45253
View attachment 45254

The Sercet room looks like this:
1615478171709.png

It's a (easy) map with 42 jumps and 4 Checkpoints. It comes with one easter egg that you can find and my name (In-Game) is EMC8 so you can warp to it and I hope you will have a fun time while visiting my parkour map. The map has no big shortcuts but there are some small ones so keep an eye out for that. Also the map has [NOT] any (ladder parkour) involved so you can keep your flow all the way through the map.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Theme is taken, try to come up with an original theme next time

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
489 22
As acid said above, this theme is unoriginal.
The build does lack detail and texture- try having a main island so it looks less messy and more brought together. It'll be a lot easier to add texture and detail to the build as well.
The parkour itself has a very weird pathing, you loop back on yourself a few times which does make it look messy, unfortunately. Try adding some block variance to the parkour such as ladders, fences, heads, flower pots, etc. This will make the parkour even more enjoyable to play.
I hope this helps c;

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello EMC8,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is unoriginal, as we already have maps based around the end (EnderSkip, Shulker, EndTower). Before creating a parkour please make sure to check out this template here to see all the maps accepted on the server!

The BUILD of your map is a problem. The main build is just a bunch of floating cylinders, which are lacking a bit of detail. Next time try considering making one main build with lots of depth and detail that is attractive from the outside and inside.

The PARKOUR fits the length and difficulty of a easy map, so good job on that! Your parkour is lacking variance, only things that are incorporated are regular jumps. To add more variance, try adding more jumps with unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.