Rejected "Infiltration" Read more in the description

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Me (Pawnstorm2) and my Friend (Larryabear) have loved your parkour server and decided to make one.
First off I am sorry to say I could not get screenshots of the map as i could retrieve them from my folders after making them in Minecraft. I believe the course would be medium or easy based on the count of jumps and the difficulty of them. Me(Pawnstorm2) and Larryabear Loved the parkour server and when I found out you could make your own I was hooked. The Plot command is /plot visit Pawnstorm2 (Its on Pawnstorm2's plot(me))

Thank you for your time
Sincerely, Pawnstorm2 :D
P.S.
This was my first time making a Parkour map I think I did good

Last edited:

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
new warp /warp Infiltration
Please do not double post, click "Edit" then write in your updates instead of replying with them.

However, the parkour lacked much detail and the tree wasn't a tree. Just floating wood with leaves on it. Try adding some roots and make it look unusual. The story line was pointless for the actual parkour and floaty block parkours nowadays are just unoriginal and boring.

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
This parkour has been rejected!

Reasons for this include:

• This map was incredibly basic and the story-line made no sense. It was not needed to make the parkour any more interesting and just served to make the entire experience seem confusing.
  • The designs lacked any sort of real detail. The only section with good design was the inside of the house, and we don't even parkour in there.
  • Floating tree blocks and a floating tree house make no sense... At all.
  • Why lapiz? Just why?
You understood how to make an easy parkour in terms of difficulty though, so that's a redeeming quality.

~ Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.