TENNK001

Donator
Ratings
Builder- TENNK001
Parkour- Rainbow 3.0
Difficulty- Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, and Insane
Jumps- 400
Location- /Warp Rainbow3.0
Images- http://imgur.com/ruCHMlI,Iep5lva,JGK8X4m,AGy9ecv,9GKlczi,apyAXI8,dgvG6ju,Nv8CowE,rbg0ANw#0

Information
There are a total of 2 Courses that follow this course idea, and they are know as Rainbow, and Rainbow 2.0.

The idea of Rainbow Parkour is that it starts off Easy, and gets Harder and Harder, until it is almost Insanely Impossible. If you are a regular player viewing this thread, please realise that I am not the creator of either the Rainbow, or the Rainbow 2.0.

Well, now you may be asking, why a third Rainbow? And if we already have 2, aren't you copying the idea? Yes, I do realise that I am not the first maker of this style parkour, but please do realise that the creator of Rainbow 2.0 also copied the idea, as both Rainbow and Rainbow 2.0 were made by 2 different people. I decided to create a third Rainbow because the second Rainbow is only exclusive to Donators.

In this Parkour, using the concept of the course getting Harder and Harder, I decided to make it a 5-in-one Parkour. What I mean by this is, there is an Easy Finish, Medium Finish, Hard Finish, Expert Finish, and Insane Finish. In between each Finish, there are 3 Colors. In between each Color, there are 25 Jumps. With a total of 16 Colors, that makes a total of 400 Jumps!

Now, what?!?! 400 Jumps?!?! Yes, but do realise that if you are one of those experienced players aiming to complete the whole course, then you won't really feel the difficulty until you hit the 9th Color, or the 225th Jump.

Another question would be, where would this Parkour go? If it contains Easy Medium and Hard, then is it right to put it in Expert/Insane Parkour area only exclusive to Skilled+? To be honest, there are 2 places where it can go. Either you can have a special roadpath from Spawn leading to it, or you can place it in the Insane Category, as the Finish of the Course is at the Insane Level.

If there is anything wrong with the Course, please let me know! I would really like to see this one be accepted, as I have never really seen a Course that includes all 5 Difficulties in it!

One more thing, if you are wondering why the Colors are not the Color of a Rainbow, it is because I decided to use Every Single Stained Glass in the Exact Order that they appear in the Inventory when you search "Stained" on Creative.

Note- This Course will prove to be a Challenge for Players of ALL Levels!!! It will make you Rage!

The_Jazzy_Man

Dedicated Member
Ratings
^ he necro posts a lot.
This is such a cool idea! The fact that there are different ends based on the players skill is awesome! It'd also feel cool with a story based parkour. This is an awesome twist on rainbow parkour! Nice job!

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Before I judge this map, make sure that areas that can be skipped with /speed cannot be skipped. With /speed, many areas of the parkour are instantly skippable, lessening the impact of the map.

Eviltuxedoman

Donator
Ratings
15 3
I think that it's an interesting idea, and differs from normal rainbow maps, but I feel like the amount of jumps made the map boring. Also, some decoration might be nice, and the finishes need a bit of work. Maybe make the easy finish like a piece of grass, working up to a pot of gold for insane?
[DOUBLEPOST=1439751611][/DOUBLEPOST]
Before I judge this map, make sure that areas that can be skipped with /speed cannot be skipped. With /speed, many areas of the parkour are instantly skippable, lessening the impact of the map.
Also, isn't it okay to have the map as long as 85% of it isn't skippable? Considering the amount of jumps, that's a lot of skippable jumps. Lastly, I would recommend making this a donator course because of the expert/insane finishes

TENNK001

Donator
Ratings
Billybo, how can I check? I do not even know what Speed you can go up to as a Donor in Parkour. Can you please give me a guideline of how far apart I should make the Jumps then? I'll go online right now and drink a Speed Potion, and test it, but that is about as much as I can do for now. I'll let you know when I am finished.

Eviltuxedoman

Donator
Ratings
15 3
I'd just put barrier blocks in a way that it doesn't block the course, but blocks long jumps, because i think you can get up to speed 10 with vast
[DOUBLEPOST=1439753499][/DOUBLEPOST]The other ranks only get speed potions

TENNK001

Donator
Ratings
Billybo, how can I check? I do not even know what Speed you can go up to as a Donor in Parkour. Can you please give me a guideline of how far apart I should make the Jumps then? I'll go online right now and drink a Speed Potion, and test it, but that is about as much as I can do for now. I'll let you know when I am finished.
Okay, I only managed to find 2 area's with shortcuts, using Speed 2 Potion. I blocked them both off with Barrier Blocks. If there are any more shortcuts found please let me know specifically which area so I can go back and place the Barrier Blocks.

And thank you Eviltuxedoman :)

Damn, Speed 10 is just plain OP. I suggest a change in that, makes 4 block parkours like Random Blocks easy to farm.

TENNK001

Donator
Ratings
I think that it's an interesting idea, and differs from normal rainbow maps, but I feel like the amount of jumps made the map boring. Also, some decoration might be nice, and the finishes need a bit of work. Maybe make the easy finish like a piece of grass, working up to a pot of gold for insane?
[DOUBLEPOST=1439751611][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also, isn't it okay to have the map as long as 85% of it isn't skippable? Considering the amount of jumps, that's a lot of skippable jumps. Lastly, I would recommend making this a donator course because of the expert/insane finishes
Sorry I didn't see this Post earlier, I see what you mean by the number of jumps, but I guess it's too late to change that. I honestly didn't intend to make it so long, but I felt like shortening any of the Easy/Med/Hard would make it easy to farm. For the finishes, do you mean like a Roadpath to the Finish? If so I can easily add that towards the course.