Rejected Inside the C0MPUTER - Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Welmast
Map Name: Inside the C0MPUTER
Plot Warp: Welmast's 1st plot
Difficulty: Easy

I hope you like it! It is my first map. Constructive criticism reccomended.

Attachments

carvhes

Dedicated Member
ELITE
carvhes
carvhes
ELITE
Ratings
78 3
I'm sure someone else will comment on this better than I can, but this map is too repetitive with its jumps and the build isn't the most impressive. Play some of the easy maps from the last page and maybe some of the mediums from the last page too. For now -1.

1638284123109.gif

I'm sure someone else will comment on this better than I can, but this map is too repetitive with its jumps and the build isn't the most impressive. Play some of the easy maps from the last page and maybe some of the mediums from the last page too. For now -1.
Thank you, I will take that info when I try to make another map.

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
486 21
Hello,

I regret to inform you that your map has been REJECTED.
Although we have some maps based off of computers, we do not have any based off of the components inside.

The build of your map is a concern. Your build is lacking detail and depth. The build is spaced apart which makes it look messy. Try building one large computer component so you can add depth that this build is missing and make less of the parkour/map floating.

The parkour fits the length and difficulty of an easy map so good job on that! As your parkour is lacking variance, it does feel repetitive. Try adding more variance such as fences, heads, ice, soul sand, cocoa beans etc to make the parkour more enjoyable.

We hope to see more maps from you in the future!
Have a good day/night
-Hayley

Status
Not open for further replies.