Introducing myself (ratherly late)

Rowan_01

Ratings
43 4
Since I have been on the server a lot now, and for quite a while and even am a staff member now. I feel like all of you should know a little more about me, so lets begin now.

My in game name is Rowan_01
Rowan is my first name,
and the year I was born in is 2001, thats why the _01
I am currently 15 years old and live in the Netherlands.
Our schoolsystem is very different from the rest of the world so I'll keep this part short and for Dutch people only. I am in 2nd grade of secondary school right now, and since it's almost summer break means I'm going to the 3rd. I have done this year twice because I wasn't really doing anything for school at the time, and I felt unsure about myself; and I still do.

I started playing Minecraft about 1.5 years ago. I saw a video of Alia on Youtube, and before I knew it I had watched his entire minecraft series. It really made me get excited for the game, so I convinced my parents to let me buy the game.

I started playing on some of the bigger servers we all know, but I have always liked smaller communties better, so when a friend showed me MineVast I instantly loved it.

This all was about a year ago

I didn't really play all that much Vanilla Minecraft at the time, I fell in love with modded Minecraft, my favorite mod would probably be Thaumcraft for anyone wondering. But since I am not allowed to pay for a server, single player got boring after a while, so I came back to MineVast.

At the time I played at MineVast a while back there were people like Pokézelda active on the server. And I remember the chat being messed up.

So when I came back it really was a suprise for me that the server, mainly chat, has changed quite a bit.

I have always liked to help others out, so I applied for Staff. And in some odd way I got accepted into the very awesome staff group.

I plan on trying my best to keep this server amazing, and hopefully add in some new elements when the time comes.

You can mostly find me on Parkour, that is also where I am a Helper.
I tend to also play on creative and Barebones from time to time.

If you happen to see me online and you have a problem or need help?
Don't hassle and just ask me :D

-Rowan_01

Rowan_01

Ratings
43 4
Since I have been on the server a lot now, and for quite a while and even am a staff member now. I feel like all of you should know a little more about me, so lets begin now.

My in game name is Rowan_01
Rowan is my first name,
and the year I was born in is 2001, thats why the _01
I am currently 15 years old and live in the Netherlands.
Our schoolsystem is very different from the rest of the world so I'll keep this part short and for Dutch people only. I am in 2nd grade of secondary school right now, and since it's almost summer break means I'm going to the 3rd. I have done this year twice because I wasn't really doing anything for school at the time, and I felt unsure about myself; and I still do.

I started playing Minecraft about 1.5 years ago. I saw a video of Alia on Youtube, and before I knew it I had watched his entire minecraft series. It really made me get excited for the game, so I convinced my parents to let me buy the game.

I started playing on some of the bigger servers we all know, but I have always liked smaller communties better, so when a friend showed me MineVast I instantly loved it.

This all was about a year ago

I didn't really play all that much Vanilla Minecraft at the time, I fell in love with modded Minecraft, my favorite mod would probably be Thaumcraft for anyone wondering. But since I am not allowed to pay for a server, single player got boring after a while, so I came back to MineVast.

At the time I played at MineVast a while back there were people like Pokézelda active on the server. And I remember the chat being messed up.

So when I came back it really was a suprise for me that the server, mainly chat, has changed quite a bit.

I have always liked to help others out, so I applied for Staff. And in some odd way I got accepted into the very awesome staff group.

I plan on trying my best to keep this server amazing, and hopefully add in some new elements when the time comes.

You can mostly find me on Parkour, that is also where I am a Helper.
I tend to also play on creative and Barebones from time to time.

If you happen to see me online and you have a problem or need help?
Don't hassle and just ask me :D

-Rowan_01
Didn't know about an introductions Forum.. Stupid me

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
You did a nice job I think all staff members should do this this makes me respect you more, (still just a little, because I see some staff as kinda tyrants tbh, xD) Most staff are nice though.

Rowan_01

Ratings
43 4
xD
Texans,
Every year in primary school is called a group, you have 8 groups, when you finish group 8, you go to secondary school.
You're around 12/13 at that time, at secondary school every year is called a class for some odd reason. you have different levels of education, I do the highest possible, that requires me to do 6 years in secondary school (6th year exams). So second class, idk how to compare it to American systems, but its when you're around 14, I'm 15 and still in it 'cause I'm doing a year over. I did pass this year tho and going to the 3rd rn :D

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Nice intro Rowan :D

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Nice! Im Umaru but everyone call me Miku. Oh if you want to know more about me look at my intro <3

VapeLord

Donator
Ratings
Very nice introduction, I must say! You are very kind with helping others also, when I see you around! Keep up the good work.

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
Nice intro!