Introduction of some sort

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

ELITE
SP4RKL3D0G
SP4RKL3D0G
ELITE
Ratings
62 1
Hiya! My name is Em or NekoDiaries and I figured since I've been playing around on MineVast for the past few months that I'd (somewhat) introduce myself.

I've played since around early July I think when I started playing minecraft with my boyfriend. I've mostly dabbled in Survival and Creative, occasionally Islands if I'm in the mood. (I'm also VIP+ and I love it no matter what anyone says) So if I'm online, there's a pretty high chance I'll be on one of the three.

So yeah, I really hope to meet some people on here and just sort of put my name out there I guess, instead of being some random secluded player. If anyone ever wants to talk or something, feel free to message me! I can be sort of awkward and I have a lot of school stuff going on, but I'll try to be on as often as possible!!

<3 Em / Neko

Ryan | OhioanRyan

Retired
MVP
OhioanRyan
OhioanRyan
MVP
Ratings
Hi Neko!

Welcome to the server and forums. I am glad that you were able to find us and I hope that you enjoy your time here in this community! I'll usually be hanging out over on parkour, but I try to make my way to the other servers as much as I can. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me or another staff member here on the forums or in game! I'll be looking out for your name when I am on!

Welcome to MineVast,
Ryan

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

ELITE
SP4RKL3D0G
SP4RKL3D0G
ELITE
Ratings
62 1
Thanks much, Ryan! I hope to see you around as well! Hopefully I'll try to interact with people on here a little more!!

<3 Em / Neko

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
Welcome!

I'm your guy for Skyblock and Islands so feel free to find me there. And once again, as Ryan said, feel free to contact us if you have any problems, we don't bite :).

Hope you enjoy your stay on MineVast! See you around!

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
Welcome!

I'm your guy for Skyblock and Islands so feel free to find me there. And once again, as Ryan said, feel free to contact us if you have any problems, we don't bite :).

Hope you enjoy your stay on MineVast! See you around!
Pft, he's not the guy, I'm the guy.

Also, Hey there.