Not open for further replies.

dynohugz

VIP
dynohugz
dynohugz
VIP
Ratings
16 1
Hi I have some tips for your build. I feel like there isn't much of a theme and it isn't a very nice looking map inside or out as it looks quite bland, so maybe add some more decoration? Also, the parkour I found to be repetitive and boring and I think that there are two impossible jumps in the first section (where you jump 5 blocks and down 1), especially since you cant get any momentum on them. In my opinion, I found that the overuse of invisible blocks kind of gave me a bit of a migraine o_O so maybe try making a map that only has some invisible blocks and doesn't over use them. I hope this helps :)

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey CMPumk,

I regret to tell you that your map is being rejected.

The theme is somewhat original, we don't have any invisible parkour concepts like this one. The build is basically just some walls, with the parkour floating inside. Next time, try to make more of a main build, rather than a plain box. If you do this you'll also have the opportunity to implement the parkour within the build better. Because of the barriers, the map was quite confusing at some parts. You also don't really have any block variation for the parkour (you only used normal blocks), making the map less enjoyable to do. Both the difficulty of the jumps and the length of your map fit the medium difficulty nicely, so good job on that!

Thank you for submitting this map, I'd love to see more maps from you!
Have a great day,
Sil

Status
Not open for further replies.