Rejected Islands and Pillars (My First Map)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
482 8
Well done on getting a good amount of jumps for the difficulty of parkour you made. In future make sure you pick a theme to build first. Each theme has to be specific and original which yours is not unfortunately. Parkour wise please include lots more variety into your pk. I recommend taking a look at /warp beta in game to see the quality of modern parkour maps you need to replicate. Parkour should also aim to not stick out from your build as to not take away from it so try and pick block variation for the right colours. For example: if you have green on your map you can use vines and green panes and greens heads for a tiny section

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
618 31
SUBMISSION REJECTED

Hey there,
unfortunately at this time after some thorough review of your parkour map submission I've decided to REJECT it for the following reasons:

Parkour theme/originality: Unfortunately as mentioned above your parkour submission doesn't necessarily have a general theme to go around, this is a problem when classifying your map theme as there's nothing to go off build-wise. Your parkour theme is from my perspective just pillars which unfortunately can't be considered original.

Parkour variety: Your parkour variety is quite bland and repetitive, after trying out your submission I noticed that you barely used any blocks of for your parkour and jump types which made is quite unamusing with testing out parkour maps, for future reference I highly suggest you use different types of blocks such as flower pots, anvils, chest/enchantment tables, barriers, water, etc.

Good luck on your future submissions!

Status
Not open for further replies.