It's Been Way Too Long

Tyler <3

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 1
Hey, you! Yes, you!
It's been wayyyy too long since I made an introduction. I don't think I stated that right, seeing as I never actually made one in the past, but whatever. Screw grammar.
Actually, don't screw grammar. This brings me to my first point. My favorite school subject is Grammar, in fact, I really want to be an author. I'm actually writing a series of teen books that I am really excited about.

My name is Tyler Hayden Pratt, and I usually go by my middle name, Hayden, but on the server I am known as Tyler, because, well, my in-game name, is PixelAteTyler. Throughout my Minecraft life, I have been known as 20 years old, 16, 15, 17, 19, and at one point, 23... When in reality, I am nothing but 13 years old, which is why I haven't applied for staff yet. My birthday is April 18. I am single, and definitely NOT ready to mingle.

School times:
I have been homeschooled almost all my life. From Kindergarten to halfway through 2nd grade, my mum taught me. The second semester of second grade, I kept being insanely annoying and hard to teach, (Math, good Lord, I hate it), so I went to a public elementary school called Glenridge. I met many friends during that time, but never talked to them since the year ended.
After that, I went to a IMPACT homeschool Co-Op. Many people are not aware of what a Co-Op is, so allow me to explain. A Co-Op is a place homeschoolers go once a week to socialize and be taught by unofficial teachers, even though the parent/guardian is really in control of your grades. You still get just as much homework as a real school, which is a common misconception people have about homeschoolers. Yeah, we're pretty anti-social, I'll give you that, but even so.
Another common misconception about homeschoolers is that there's less drama. Which may be true in some ways, but at IMPACT, if you get into it, there may actually be more drama...
Anyway, from 3rd to 4th grade, I went there, and then I switched to a private school to remain nameless in 5th grade. Not gonna lie, I hated that place. Moving on!
I switched back to IMPACT for 6th, 7th, and 8th grade, which I'm in now. I am switching to Rainier Christian High School next year, though, because now all I really do is sit around at home and watch YouTube and play Minecraft... plus, I know some people there already, so that's good.

Hobbies:
I LOVE playing the piano. My favorite song is Moonlight Sonata by Ludwig Van Beethoven.
I've cycled through way too many sports in my life. Tennis, basketball, tabletennis, swimming, baseball, football, and voldemort fighting. Err.. I mean, volleyball. I finally gave up, and realised what I really love doing. Tech design and creation. Yes, I build websites and video games, and sell them for profit. Oh, come on, like you wouldn't make 13 year old money if you could.
Among playing the piano, I also enjoy playing guitar and harmonica, but not as much.
Not to sound arrogant or self-absorbed, but I really do think I have an okay voice. I mean, I'm not Paul Meany or anything.
Speaking of whom...

Favorite bands/singers:
I love MuteMath. (Paul Meany, Darren King, Todd Gummerman, and Roy Mitchell.)
Twenty-one Pilots. (Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun.)
NF. (Nathan Feuerstein.)

I really want to start a band as well. It's not official yet, but I do know a few people who would want to do it with me.
The name Illuminated Acrostik is one we've been tossing around.
I love to rap. Twenty-one Pilots and NF taught me what actually good rapping is.

I absolutely love to read. My favorite author is Dean Koontz. I love his books From the Corner of His Eye, Odd Thomas, and Ashley Bell.

I think this is a good place to stop. I have many more things to say, so if you ever want to know more, feel free to hit me up on a mail or message, in-game or on forums. If you read this all, thank you! Bye!

~Tyler

RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
Lovely introduction Tyler! I've known you for a while but regardless I got to know more about you ;)

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I loved this intrudaction. Its amazing! Now I can know more about you!

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Welcome to the server tyler! you're writing a teen series that's so cool! I might have to read it some time. 21 pilots is a pretty great band I have to agree xD Well I hope to see you around if you have any questions feel free to message me! Cya!