I've been scammed...

Ratings
On August 25th at around 12:30 A.M. EST, I bought a shulker box from the auction house for $400,000. The owner claimed that it was full of diamonds blocks, emerald blocks, and beacons. Even though it was too good to be true, I the stupid person that I am, bought the shulker box, only to find out that it was full of sea lanterns and stone. At one point in my life, I was richer than Bill Gates (or at least the average doctor), but now I am just a dirt poor hobo. I don't know who put it up for sale but I would like a staff member to look into who put the item up for sale and get a refund. Thank you for your time and consideration

Attachments

Leapinglizard101

MVP+
leapinglizard101
leapinglizard101
MVP+
Ratings
17 2
I saw it too, in the ah. I didn't purchase it because I didn't have the money. I didn't know this could be done before, 400k... too good to be true

Zero

Donator
Ratings
Hey, Xero. I'm sorry to hear about your 400k loss. Sadly, there is not much we can do without a name of who did it. If you do remember the name of the person who scammed you, make sure you contact me or another staff member. Zero

Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
I think the players name might have been ZiberDino because a player with that name was advertising one shulker box claiming to be selling them exact things.
Why would Ziber do something like that. Thinking.. (in remember a traumatic experience)

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
At the time the dude was advertising the same shulker box (I checked my logs to confirm , wanna see?) So the information given by the person saying they were scammed followed by the fact I saw the shulker box for sale and have the guy advertising the same box at the time gave me the conclusion it was them.