Jacob Wagschal Here, wanted to introduce myself

Hello everyone, I'm Jacob Wagschal from Monsey, NY. I'm a gamer and a Real Estate Developer. I would love to learn about the game called Minecraft and other popular games. I'm simply aiming to obtain information about Minecraft and tips on how to play. I truly would enjoy being able to connect with some people on here that are knowledgeable with the game.

Thanks a ton,
http://jacobwagschal.typepad.com/

Last edited:

LUL

Ratings
32 3
Hi Jacob,

Welcome to the MineVast Forums! We hope you enjoy it here, and make lots of new friends :)

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Welcome to the forums.

I would just like to let you know that is a forum for a minecraft server if you didn't know.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions :)

Welcome to the forums.

I would just like to let you know that is a forum for a minecraft server if you didn't know.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions :)
Hey Sunset magic I wasn't 100% what this forum really consisted of, I hear so much about Minecraft and I'm going to download the app and try to get into it. Could you give me some pointers, and some useful tips for beginners? I would really appreciate that as I haven't really downloaded many games before, and will be starting this game off knowing nothing except a few things. I know its popular and you build using blocks or something? I would love if you could reach out to me, thanks!