Not open for further replies.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
The legs are a bit weird but the head is good. Original theme, decent parkour. Good luck!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello therealdrgramps,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original and the build isn't bad. It is nicely detailed, however I feel it might have been beneficial to try and use a bit more variety in the colouring, as having the whole body section as one colour is a bit plain.
The parkour is quite repetitive. You did have a bit of variety, however you did group your jumps a lot. What I mean by this, is that you would have a sequence of just ladders, then just cobble walls etc. Try to mix up your jumps a bit more throughout the map, as well as experimenting with a larger variety of blocks and items to create more original and enjoyable jumps.
You did use a lot of barriers. Using a lot of barriers throughout your map can make it quite confusing, especially since some of them didn't have something placed to indicate they were there. There were also a lot of floating jumps, especially near the end. Try to avoid having too many barriers and floating jumps, as this can make your map look a bit messy.
The length and difficulty are good for a medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.