Judging from everyone else's titles, I'm not the only one late huh

jemmey

MVP
jemmey
jemmey
MVP
Ratings
194 1
Hullo everyone, I've never really formally introduced myself and I just realized now we had a whole section of the forums for this.

I'm a 15 year old, half-asian half-white loser whose English given name is Ty or Tyler but I go by my nickname Ari (pronounced "air-y"). I'm currently a high school sophomore drowning in work, yet I somehow make time for Manacube and all lmao

I'm fluent in Japanese and am trying to learn German (shron help!!), so if you see me and you can speak either of those hit me up!!

As far as hobbies I love to play the piano and to cook, even though I'm not really good at either. My favorite foods are ice cream and ice cream, and my favorite color is ice cream. I also love ice cream btw.

My IGN is Vanillish, and I'm probably to be found on our Creative server. I'm a member of our Build Team here as well, so if you ever need help building just shoot me a message!

Nice to meet you all!

I also edited this whole thing, bit late albeit, but better than never cause it was cringy af before lol

Last edited:

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
Aye Vanillish
I saw you around several times on Creative :p
I like (slapping keys on the) piano, too! (and I actually like playing the piano XD. Chopin is my favourite :) )

Learning languages is tricky for me, and Idek how you can learn this many languages XD.
I just know English, French, Chinese, and Trump's English.

mel

Forum Expert
VIP+
Ratings
206 7
hihi
i dont play the piano but slapping keys sounds fun. i am learning 5 languages at the moment, english, english, english, english and english! if u see me around feel free to talk to me:p

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
NILLYWILLY welcome!!!! Though you could have been here longer than me judging by how late all these introductions are..haha. Anywho You're a fabulous builder so good you made it on the buildteam :3 You play the piano like a god soooo pleaseeee play again sometime thanks! If you have any questions free feel to message me, but I doubt you will cya around!

Last edited:

Oliver8747

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
32 1
Aye Vanillish
I saw you around several times on Creative :p
I like (slapping keys on the) piano, too! (and I actually like playing the piano XD. Chopin is my favourite :) )

Learning languages is tricky for me, and Idek how you can learn this many languages XD.
I just know English, French, Chinese, and Trump's English.
how do you like playing the piano its torture for me XD

Aidan622006

VIP
Ratings
72 2
Nilly!