Rejected Jump+ Map By Pit07530

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Dear ManaCube Staff.
Thank you for creating a wonderful, friendly community. Today I would like to contribute to the formation of the project by creating a parkour map for it.
Here is the information you require:
  • Username: Pit07530
  • Map name: Jump+
  • Photos of your Parkour (Optional): -
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /plot teleport pit07530 2
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane, Dropper) (You are also free making Donator maps): easy-medium
  • Number of jumps (Optional): -
I hope my efforts will be noticed. This is my first map for the project, so I put a piece of my soul into it.
In conclusion I want to thank you again for your work :)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Pit07530,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
Your map does not have a main theme; try to use a theme that you can make a well detailed build off of (For example, a character from a TV show or an object from a video game.)
The build is also a bit confusing, so as mentioned above, try to create something that you can include lots of details with.
The parkour is repetitive throughout, so make sure you use other types of jumps throughout your entire map! This may include; fences, water, lava, vines, trapdoors, flower pots, and many other different types depending on your theme/build. Also, when making a map, try to aim for one specific difficulty because otherwise your map feels inconsistent.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.