Rejected Jungle Bees - Hard Difficulty - Built by ThomasHyper & Sicaro - /plot h ThomasHyper

Status
Not open for further replies.

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
482 8
The only issues with this map like I mentioned when I tested it, is that the theme is taken with Beehive (also in the hard difficulty) I seem to recall the psrkour being better suited to an expert map but I am in aware if you nerfed it at all.

Last edited:

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Good map! Glad you took your time with submitting the map. Hope you’re happy with the final result. If it’s not accepted this time around I’d be happy to test it again and help with the resubmission. Good luck!

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello ThomasHyper,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is unoriginal, as we already have maps based around bees (BumbleBees, Beehive, BuzzyBee). Before creating a parkour please make sure to check out this template here to see all the maps accepted on the server!

The BUILD of your map is a ok, it is accurate for what you are going for but doesn't seem to fit the reality of the shaping of the beehive compared to the forest around. There was nice detail on the build through, so good job on that!

The PARKOUR fits the length of a hard map, so good job on that! The difficulty was inconsistent with some jumps just being to difficult and not enjoyable. Your parkour had nice variance and was incorporated well, so good job on that!

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.