Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Creator: Neejthan
Plot: Neejthan (1st plot)
Map name: Jungle Jammin
Difficulty: i think hard
# jump: somewhere around 50
Its a parcour map with some hard jump and some pistons, which i hope will not be rejected
1639839716367.png

Ratings
another question: the ice jumps in the middle have not been tested so i hope they are possible, because you need to spam your space bar and you go instantly in flight mode.
So i hope thats not a problem

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Neejthan,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a jungle related map (JungleHut.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by checking our map list here.
There really isn't a main build for this, which is a major concern. Every map needs to have some sort of main structures(s) that your parkour can build off of.
The parkour is a bit repetitive in certain areas, so make sure that you use other types of jumps throughout your entire map. Also, it is crucial that you test your entire map prior to submitting (and it's recommended to have other players test as well, you can usually ask in chat if anyone is interested) to make sure that it is possible. To test those types of jumps, you should be able to change the gamemode of your plot by doing the command /plot flag set gamemode (gamemode). The difficulty of your map is inconsistent, with some jumps being easy and some being hard.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.