Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
A map made jointly by myself (SoccerChicken50) and my friend (Minester1234). It is at my plot (ID 50;95) and it has 45 jumps and has 4 checkpoints. Hope you all like it.

Attachments

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
Hi soccer

You did a good job with the build on this, it not only looks nice, but the liquid being poured out was a nice touch.

The parkour is varied enough, but it could be better. There are a couple of parts which are just long jumps, and you don't have to change these, but the parkour would be better if you did. There was one part I think is too hard for a medium:
2020-06-03_11.49.51.png

I would nerf either the neo, or the water to glass pane jump, or even both. Also, there was this water jump I couldn't do:
2020-06-03_11.49.28.png

I kept falling through the water before I could swim up, if that makes any sense.

Overall, a good map. Good luck

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
Hi soccer

You did a good job with the build on this, it not only looks nice, but the liquid being poured out was a nice touch.

The parkour is varied enough, but it could be better. There are a couple of parts which are just long jumps, and you don't have to change these, but the parkour would be better if you did. There was one part I think is too hard for a medium:
View attachment 29283
I would nerf either the neo, or the water to glass pane jump, or even both. Also, there was this water jump I couldn't do: View attachment 29284
I kept falling through the water before I could swim up, if that makes any sense.

Overall, a good map. Good luck
Hi. Thank so much for the feedback, we find it really helpful. Well look to nerf these jumps and check the possibility of all the jumps. Thanks

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey Chicken and Minester,

I'm happy to tell y'all this map is being accepted! The theme is original since there are no Kettle maps yet. The build is accurate to what a tea kettle looks like (and captures the weird shape some of them can have tbh, this looks like my kettle I have).

The inside is a bit messy, and I feel like you could have maximized the space inside better, but I think the parkour fits the difficulty well after I changed this jump to be fences instead of cobble walls. The squeeze was too hard for a medium, but it is better now with that nerf. I also made another minor change that I can show you in game if you'd like.

The parkour is varied, but it isn't the most mixed. Next time I would love to see you guys mix your unique blocks/jumps around a bit more! But I think it is mixed enough that the parkour isn't boring. Good work!

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any remaining questions about your submission, please feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or in Discord. Hope to see more maps from you both soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.