Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hello to you both!
I would give the build a -0.5. The build strikes me a bit...odd, it's very boxy and has sharp edges, while the reference picture shows King Tonberry as very rounded and smooth. I think that while the build resembles the reference, the build could be executed with more smoothness.
Now onto the parkour! I would give the parkour a +0.5. The parkour is varied and well mixed, and this is good. However, I think some of the parkour is a bit annoying, with too many corner jumps in some places (Mappers are trying to move away from less corner jumps, as they are more annoying and slow down the pacing of a map overall). I otherwise think the parkour is fine, thus the positive rating. Perhaps revisit the parkour to have less annoying jumps throughout! Most of the parkour is otherwise fun to play :)

Please note that I am not a map judge, I'm a Mapper and community member who likes to give feedback on submissions to help improve the skills of those who submit maps! Good luck on your submission :)

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
I have made a few changes to the parkour based on your critique! The build hasn't been changed so far.

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello!

This map is being rejected. The build could be improved. It is quite boxy and doesn't really represent the character well. The theme is definitely original though! The parkour is okay. It could have more to it but it isn't bad. Overall, the build could be improved immensely and the parkour is okay but could have more to it. (Also there are still some annoying corner jumps and vines)

Thank you for submitting this map!
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.