Kitpvp Endangered

Ratings
For the past few months, I have been frequently going on Minevast Kitpvp. However, the last few weeks there has been a flooding of how many hackers are coming on the server. You might think I am being a hackusator, but my friends (ItsSpyro_ and ZeeFlex) and I have been reporting many times, which is kind of useless as not many of the staff have ever come on. Their has been a few hackers banned, but not enough for the Minevast Community to stay safe. I am writing to inform you that there is not enough staff active on the server and this is a problem that someone people might get pis*ed off and never come on the server (Jk) But seriously about the leaving bit, there have been a few rage quitters. Thanks for reading! :D

Last edited:

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
I just gave a long (maybe too long :rolleyes:) response on a similar post at http://forums.minevast.com/threads/hackers.5724/ . I wont repeat it here, but I do agree we need more kitpvp staff. We are always looking for qualified staff.

If you see hackers, please record them and file a player report on the forums. That is one of the most helpful things you can do to help clean up the community. And FYI, you were among the many players I watched today based on player reports of hacking. Obviously I didn't see you hacking, but finding the true hackers is tough, especially when there are sooooo many reports are being made. You would be shocked at how fast the reports come in at times. Then there is the problem of all the hackusations in chat, which cue the hackers to toggle the hacks off. So, any help the players can give, would be much appreciated.

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
From what I know, it's not all based on the application. The mods from the server have to know that you are mature and willing to help around the server. I think there are only like 2-3 people on this server who deserve to be staff and 2 of them are the staff members themselves. @YYusufkhaNN I don't see you in chat much and I have over 5 days on this server so yeah. I know this isn't about you applying but still :{)