MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I think it would be incredibly useful for a kit layout editor to be added to KitPvP. Currently, the default inventory layout for the fight kit is a sword in slot 2, a bow in slot 2, arrows in slot 3, and a bow in slot 4. Personally, I change this every time I equip the kit, and so do a few people I know. It's rather tedious to reorganize your inventory EVERY TIME you die, which will be a lot in the fight kit (it's the least powerful kit), so I suggest we add a way to permanently change the default inventory layout upon equipping a kit.

bca_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
bca_
bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
I think it would be incredibly useful for a kit layout editor to be added to KitPvP. Currently, the default inventory layout for the fight kit is a sword in slot 2, a bow in slot 2, arrows in slot 3, and a bow in slot 4. Personally, I change this every time I equip the kit, and so do a few people I know. It's rather tedious to reorganize your inventory EVERY TIME you die, which will be a lot in the fight kit (it's the least powerful kit), so I suggest we add a way to permanently change the default inventory layout upon equipping a kit.
I don't personally play on Kitpvp much but I can definitely see how this could be very helpful. Maybe even a purchaseable perk that auto equips armor to you?? I think there are a lot of possibilities here that could be explored with this idea, especially with how stagnant kit is with no new season in ages. I would recommend posting your idea here: https://suggestions.manacube.com to see if other players like this idea as much as we do!