KitPVP Kits

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
Vast kit, if you buy vast rank, does that give u Legend kit too, if not, how do u get both, like both kits legend and vast? Also, sorry for my delay , crazypeacock still troll banned me when i was offline and im waiting for xDacon to go unafk so I can tell him it happened again of troll staff.
Answer first before deleting or locking or arguing back like many of you do, alright. If you have nothing nice or helpful to say don't say it at all. You know who you are and it shows it if you do it.
There are no more vast, legend, vip etc kits. Donators have 1 kit, and it is /kit donator.

Also here is not the place to be trash talking the minevast staff. If you have a problem with one of them, you can take it up with them in a private message. Don't air your dirty laundry in a forum where everyone reads, as it is inappropriate and rude.

EDIT: And also, if you are repeatedly being banned there is a possibility that you are meant to stay that way. Just keep that in mind.

Royal_Roy

Ratings
2 5
There are no more vast, legend, vip etc kits. Donators have 1 kit, and it is /kit donator.

Also here is not the place to be trash talking the minevast staff. If you have a problem with one of them, you can take it up with them in a private message. Don't air your dirty laundry in a forum where everyone reads, as it is inappropriate and rude.

EDIT: And also, if you are repeatedly being banned there is a possibility that you are meant to stay that way. Just keep that in mind.
The? wat!?