KitPvP Reset Racism. #VoteForBrits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aki_Ji

Donator
Ratings
43 4
I heard the reset is at 6pm EST. I AM OUTRAGED. I hope you realise that the dedicated BRITS are very upset about this. This is 11pm for us. We have school tomorrow and cannot be on this late, I hope you take this into consideration, and make the mature decision to move the reset time to tomorrow, at 1pm EST. This means that most of the american's / canadians can still play, but so can the BRITS!

We lined up in a sort of protest. I hope you know how much you're offending Myself, Arckrai, Alfie, Drakey, SenzJinx, MrSquigggles, LiamJohn, Kate (Not a BRIT but she's just nice), Aki_Jr, Oceanic, nydon, and many more who lined up, or who also want the reset to be moved.
MAKE THE MATURE DECISION MINEVAST
PROTEST.png

ham562

Mod | Map Judge
Retired
Ratings
160 5
Sorry, but its not up to them. We want to get it out as soon as possible, and it wont be done till 6 PM. Sorry.

Ratings
I have complete respect for whatever decision is made about this argument, but I think that this is a foolish thing to even argue about. The reset was planned based on the time most MineVast staff can be on to perform the reset, and make sure it is working properly. The reset was not planned to show favoritism, and definitely not racism. This reset was announced way earlier then this, and everyone has had plenty of time to get there last time spent on PVP. Because Dacon is in a different time zone than you, this does not mean it is racist. It means that he is the one doing the reset and needs to pick a time best for him. The reset time is not showing racism to anyone, it is just picked based off the time staff chose that is best for them. It is Dacon's ultimate decision about this argument, and no matter what choice he makes, everyone should have complete respect for him, and the choice he has made.

Status
Not open for further replies.