KitPvP Rules

Should people be banned on Manacube if they have a hacked client but don't use it on Mana?

• Yes

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
Ratings
Hello everyone. Recently my friend was banned for not even hacking on the server. He was screenshared by a staff member who found that he had a client in his versions folder, but wasn't or has never even used the client on ManaCube. Once this client was found he was banned on the spot. I believe this is totally unfair and is a terrible rule. Everyone hacks to have fun on minecraft but not on the servers they enjoy. This is a server he really enjoyed which is why he played fairly. However, on his spare time, he could go hack on servers like mineplex where it was more fun to do. Never once did he log on Manacube with a client.

I would like you all to vote down below if this rule of:
"You will be banned on kitpvp if a hacked client is found in your folders, even if you aren't using it on Manacube"

should be changed. Thanks.

Ratings
11 2
Gasted weren't you banned for hacking too?
yes

Chrxstian has been hacking for so long just like all your friends. He should of been perm banned for not admitting before getting screenshared. Pathetic post.

maddeh

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
169 3
If that shouldn't be a rule then whats the point of screensharing? "oh yeah sorry I've got a hacked client in this folder but I don't use it on manacube so its okay you can believe me."

throughbeingcool

MVP
Merkena
Merkena
MVP
Ratings
65 1
I have a few things to say.

1: Have them ban appeal.

2: This seems kind of like some details were left out, but that isn't my business.

3: I agree that getting banned because you have hacked on a different server but not mana is stupid. But I kind of doubt that was the full reason.
Juan knows that I have hacked on different servers but not mana, and I'm still here.