Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Shuenshe,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have no maps themed after the Hello Kitty series or either of these two characters for that matter, this map is most definitely original. Good job on picking out something new!
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. You see, pixel art is no longer an acceptable type of building style in regards to the central build(s) of one's map. It's just an outdated style that is now viewed as flat, effortless, and unattractive. We don't want it to be the star of your map at all. It conveys your theme, just not in a pretty way.
  • Parkour: The parkour fit the medium difficulty in both length and difficulty, it's all good there. But, it was not enjoyable to do due to the lack of variety in jump types. What I mean is that we want you to creatively and fluidly incorporate different types of jumps (which does not necessarily mean different blocks all the time, although they are welcome not in excess) into your map. And, on here, that didn't really happen. The prime example would be the ladder segment on kuromi and the following carpet/barrier segment. These two segments are composed of nearly identical jumps, and that's not acceptable. You need to be more creative!
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.