Lag issues

Ratings
When I join sky block, im partially floating in air, which it then kicks for for "Flying" which I am not, and I am skyblock VIP so I have /fly. I have tried everything i could think of, and the only thing left i have is someone with /tp to tp at the right time, i have an alt account to signal this, I cannot join, I also have one more way, we reboot sky block, (We don't delete anything, just restart the serve) Keep in mind I payes IRL money for Skyblock VIP.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,310 41
you can also try doing /spawn as soon as you connect. It may take a few tries, but it should fix the problem

SizzelNizzel

Ratings
9 1
When I join sky block, im partially floating in air, which it then kicks for for "Flying" which I am not, and I am skyblock VIP so I have /fly. I have tried everything i could think of, and the only thing left i have is someone with /tp to tp at the right time, i have an alt account to signal this, I cannot join, I also have one more way, we reboot sky block, (We don't delete anything, just restart the serve) Keep in mind I payes IRL money for Skyblock VIP.
Suggestion: When you exit the server, make sure you are not flying so therefor it will not kick you when you get back.