132 9
Screenshots would be nice :)

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Brady,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is really simple, but almost too simple as you can not build too much that has to do with the theme.
- The build isn't attractive and it mainly consists of two blocks, those being sponge and lapis. Try to work on having a nice build, where you can connect your parkour to. It might be an idea to collab with a good builder, to get a high quality course.
- The jumps have improved from your last few courses. There is much more variety, the jumps are more fun to do and are challenging. Taking the amount of checkpoints into consideration, the course does fit its difficulty. Try to keep using this variety in the future or add even more to it if possible.
- The length is between medium and hard. With the difficulty of the current jumps, I'd advise you to increase the length of the course. Another way to increase the difficulty is by adding more jumps.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.