Latest KitPVP

Royal_Roy

Ratings
2 5
I was pvping in Summer Armor with a fire sword of revenge, then foogle came out of nowhere and desperatly attacked me after I made a joke with him, then golddigger joined in both vast armor or something with legend swords, fire bows with punch. They 2v1ed me and I kept going for golddigger who nearly dies easily while op armor foogle isnt. Then at the end when I was pvping them both in a river, my computer suddenly did that annoying thing 7% battery left, then it faded my screen, I heard hitting then I think I died, it really wasn't that good luck, if they killed me idk, then they only got 1 gapple, some potions, and my crap summer kit i stole from someone at warp warrior. I don't like 2v1s, and they both had better stuff then me. Really 2 vasts vs summer and golddigger nearly died to yellow or red each time. Then shut off.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Er, what did you make this thread for o_O
And foogimicester was in summer I think, I was in legend so we both had crap armor

Last edited:

Dwiniveer

The Moderator
Ratings
29 7
As Gold said what is the point of this thread and you called Foogi Foogle lol I don't think he will love that and there is a reason kitpvp is getting a update it is to make the game more fair for everyone.

Ratings
2 2
Foogleman, foogleman does whatever a foogleman does. What's his name? Apparently foogleman. Who the heck is this foogleman man?

Roy, I'm sorry to hear about your technical difficulties. For best results with playing on Minevast, keep your computer plugged in and your wireless devices charged. Best of luck to you in the future!