ELITE
Ratings
144 6
Username: TheDesroyer7234
Map Name: Lava Lamp
Plot: /plot h TheDestroyer7234 2
Difficulty: Medium
Number of Jumps: 36 w/ 2 cp

I have taken almost all of the jumps from the outside of the map and removed them. Most of the jumps are now inside of the Lava Lamp. I tried to make it look as nice as possible and still be not as hard. I hope this fits the criteria!

Attachments

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hey Destroyer! :3
I'm here to give you my review of the map!
Firstly I think this level is sadly going to be REJECTED. Here's why!

The theme of your map is GREAT since I don't think there are any maps about lava lamps so far. Good job on that!

The build of your map is PRETTY GOOD. It is accurate to the theme and looks good but the bottom part of it is a little plain and could use more texture in my opinion.

The parkour of your map is NOT GREAT. The parkour is sligthly varied but mostly consists of normal block and ladder jumps. Especially the parts inside the lava lamp are very repetitive. Consider changing your parkour so that it is more varied! There's also one vine part that I find WAY TOO HARD for a Medium map, and that would fit an Insane map or an Expert map. Please consider nerfing it, it desperately needs a nerf.

Good luck in getting your map accepted buddy! :D

2020-04-26_17.24.04.png

The reason this is hard because of the block above. You have to time the climb very well!

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
Thank you for your feedback! I'll try to nerf it definitely. Although I don't really know how I could vary the blocks and jumps for the parkour. I used normal blocks, ladders, fences, flower pots, and vine jumps. And when you said the bottom part of it is plain, did you mean the outside of the lamp or the inside? I'll try to come up with something in the meantime. But thanks again for your feedback! It helps me try to get at least one map accepted. Talk to you soon! :3

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello TheDestroyer7234,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
From your previous submission, the theme and build are still original and accurate, in that order.
The parkour is still a big concern. While you have managed to successfully incorporate it with the inside, thus more with the theme, it is still quite repetitive throughout the whole map. The difficulty is also not consistent, as there are some difficult jumps mixed in. You have managed to make it less floating, so good job on that!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.