Rejected Lava Prism by TIRK2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lava Prism:

7 Checkpoints
Difficulty: Expert
Plot ID: 126:69

First time building a map, would like feedback if possible.

ComradeOlaf

VIP+
ComradeOlaf
ComradeOlaf
VIP+
Ratings
62 2
Hey Tirk2004,
Im not a map judge but I have some feedback for you which you may find useful.

When making a map make sure that the theme of the map is clearly defined and original. Sadly the theme of lava pools has already been used multiple times.
The build of the map has one main structure, but it could definitly use alot more detail, texture and enivronment.
The parkour has a good length and I like how you reused the slimes, but there are some things to consider when making parkour: Parkour cant be floating and needs block variety. This means that the parkour needs to be integrated in the build instead of floating in the air, Try to also use more different types of jumps and blocks like heads, pots, pistons, trapdoors etc...

I hope this is useful to you and good luck with your future builds! :)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello TIRK2004,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a few lava related maps (LavaCavern, DeathMountain.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here and clicking the google doc in the thread: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is a bit
plain, and could use some more details throughout.
The parkour is
a bit varied throughout, but it is floating throughout a lot of the map (meaning it isn't attached to the build) which makes it look messy. The parkour is also a bit confusing at times, so make sure you have signs to help players know where to go.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.