MVP
ForeverTeletubby
ForeverTeletubby
MVP
Ratings
13 1
its gonna get denied for being "too hard"

Ratings
Nice, I took a look at your course, and it seems really cool. I'm assuming that this course is from the show Lazy Town? :p also, what texture pack is that, because it really appeals to me.

I like the simplicity of the course, however I think that you should add a bit more to it, and rather not make it bland? I don't know if you think this suggestion would be correct or not, up to you.

Overall, great course, I hope it gets added.

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
Nice, I took a look at your course, and it seems really cool. I'm assuming that this course is from the show Lazy Town? :p also, what texture pack is that, because it really appeals to me.

I like the simplicity of the course, however I think that you should add a bit more to it, and rather not make it bland? I don't know if you think this suggestion would be correct or not, up to you.

Overall, great course, I hope it gets added.
I'm not sure what the texture pack is tbh because it was part of a pvp texture pack
I think it's called "R3Dcraft" but the pack is not finished. r3dcraft is not a pvp texture pack btw.. its just a pack that ppl put in their pvp texture packs and i happened to download one of those i think. i could be wrong

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey Drakonixal,
I am sorry to tell you, but I am going to reject this map.
This course does not really fit the theme. There are so many random floating blocks and barrier blocks, which makes it confusing. Only the zeppelin fits the theme really. Also you know the capture of the difficulty and this is really not fun to play and not too appealing in total.
Thank you for submitting this course!

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.