Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
490 22
Heya,

I'm not a map judge so this is just my opinion ><
The theme is unoriginal as we have many themes/maps based on trees.
Your build lacks great detail and texture. Try adding more detailing to the branches/roots etc and add more texture as it's just one block. It'd look better on a little island with detailing at the bottom of it alongside the tree, in my opinion.
The parkour fits the length and difficulty of an easy map but the parkour lacks variance. Right now there are only normal jumps. Use more variance such as heads, iron bars, fences , water , trapdoors etc to make the parkour more enjoyable.

Have a good day/night
-Hayley <3

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
249 101
Your parkour map is only made with wood I think it wouldve been a better idea if you added some leaves, some vines, and add other type of jumps like ladder jumps at tree walls, some fences, and maybe add a water jump.
I rate this map 7/10 for the lack of variety, the tree looks nice tho.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Rihf,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we have many tree and forest themed maps (Woods, Trees). When you make a map, be sure to choose a unique theme! A list of all previously used themes can be found here. The build is an issue; whilst is is a good main build and fits the theme, it's very unattractive and plain. The trunk seems very fat compared to the rest of the tree and the roots look rough and flat. Not to mention how it is all made of one kind of block. When you make a map, be sure to make an attractive build with lots of detail!
The parkour fit the difficulty, but was very boring and repetitive. You only used one kind of jump which really brought down the enjoyment of the completion. When you make parkour, be sure to vary it and make it enjoyable to the player by using different block types (slimes, heads, fences) and jump types (ladder jumps, head-hitters)![Lofi]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.