Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Just wanted to make a quick post about my "leave." I have made the decision to leave Manacube until further notice (most likely until I get unmuted)... I will still be on the forums, and the server, but I will not talk AT ALL. If you wish to speak to me you will have to message me via Discord or the forums. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but I don't want to be taking any risks that could end with me getting perm banned (which is the worst-case scenario)... To make myself clear, this ISN'T a joke...

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Goodbye and good luck, we hope to see you again but if not we will accept that. Good luck!!!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Just want to clarify- since a lot of people seem to think that I'm leaving leaving... I'm not. I'll still be on the server and forums, I just won't be talking. I love this community so much, but I don't want to take any risks that could result in me getting banned.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I feel that I should explain why I feel it is "necessary" to leave... recently I discovered a bug, one that allows a person who is muted to evade said mute. It was by no means intentional, the first time it happened I was responding to a mod about a report I was filing. It got caught by the chat filter and instead of being kept in the PM it got sent in main chat. The second time it happened, I was speaking to a player about selling one of my SVAs on aether when the season vaults are opened. Again the message got picked up by the chat filter and was sent in main chat. So just to be clear, I am NOT unmuted, and will not be unmuted until October at the earliest. If I somehow talk in chat, it is most likely a bug. There is no need to report it to staff, as I have already spoken with multiple staff members including Sunset. Though, I feel that this shows why I am hesitant to be speaking in game... if someone wants to speak to a person, they'll usually privately message them... but with this bug happening, I feel like it's risky using it, in case it does bug out and the staff assume it's "bug abuse/mute evasion." You can only claim it's an accident so many times before the excuse gets old, so to prevent that from happening it's better if I don't talk at all. And I suggest anyone who is muted to not try and abuse this bug either, I realize that making this thread is a bit risky seeing that if the wrong people get their hands on it it could cause issues... but I feel it was worth the risk- if there are any staff who disagree they can privately message me and I will delete the post.