Leaving MC

Duskful

Ratings
First I would like to thank everyone who rated and commented on my forum tutorials, and who played with me on MineVast. Unfortunately, I have decided to stop playing MC to due to recent events. Thank you Psy for teaching me so much, foosh vanillish whiskerando Isuppz and Monkamonk for being good friends.

Peace.

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
First I would like to thank everyone who rated and commented on my forum tutorials, and who played with me on MineVast. Unfortunately, I have decided to stop playing MC to due to recent events. Thank you Psy for teaching me so much, foosh vanillish whiskerando Isuppz and Monkamonk for being good friends.

Peace.
I saw you in game and talked with you some times. Sad to see you leave! Hope you come back :)

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
Oh, I guess you are going to come back in some time... or only to the forum... I loved all your tutorials. <3 Luck

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
I'm really sorry to hear you're leaving MC. Seems like you just got here and are leaving already. You obviously have a great deal of knowledge and your willingness to share made you a valued forum member. . I hope you'll consider returning when things get sorted out.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I didn't really know you but you seemed like a great person. All you tutorials and tips helped everyone a lot. Minevast is going to miss you and thank you for being a good member.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I didn't really know you but you seemed like a great person. All your tutorials and tips helped everyone a lot. Minevast is going to miss you and thank you for being a good member.
Oops don't know how I double posed but it happened and I can't change it xD

Last edited:

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ;-;

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
WHAT!! YOU WILL LEAVE??? NOOOOOOO!!!! Good luck on the next thing you do! bye <3