Leaving Minevast

Peculiarly

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
84 15
Hey guys

I am leaving Minevast today and in general Minecraft as a whole, I don't have the motivation as I used to, to come on after school 'Hop on' Minecraft and I went straight on to Minevast, now that has changed.

I came to Minevast in September and donated a couple of days later, I was proud to but then I never came on then I came back. When I first joined no one was really welcoming. I don't like this, New people come on parkour for the first time I welcome them to make them feel cared and respected. I never felt like that when I joined, I don't want any other player to go through that.

This is part of the reason of why I am leaving Minevast, It's not your fault it's the players fault for not welcoming people. Not saying everyone because some people sometimes say welcome.

Anyway thanks the people I have been close with. They are not really friendly to the new players on parkour so you can't make friends with them because they already have friends. It's like when you move to a new school people don't want to be your friend some do, I felt like that when I joined..... I still do :c

Goodbye Minevast community.....

Edited on 11/12/2016: I will be leaving for good on Minevast, as I have bigger things on Minecraft to work on.

Last edited:

ronanashmancer

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
102 2
Hey,

I do not know you basically at all. However, I can say that the "Welcome" is not all parkour, here in survival, we welcome everyone (Almost)! But, thanks for welcoming people on parkour, I never was welcomed as well. But, that does not make me any more frantic of not leaving. I hope to see you sometime in the future.

Best wishes,
-Ronan

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
Hello there I just want to say thank you for trying to make other people feel cared about or welcomed. And I'm very sorry that this is part of the reason your leaving Minevast. I do hope that you will return sometime. Also If you ever need to talk feel free to pm me on the fourms and ask for my discord or Skype.

Good luck with life -Wolf